- No set schedule
- Any meeting will be online
- Paul Grems Duncan send email or call 703-509-5332
CI SIG Coming Events
- Monthly Meetings, on the third Thursday of each month, except August and December
- Online Webinar
- 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 (Note that this is the 4th Thursday)
- Phil Weiss from Apprise Wealth Management, Inc.
- Looking Back at 2020 and Looking Forward to 2021: Some Guidelines from Behavioral Finance
Phil will discuss how investors can understand investing in the stock market aided by lessons in behavioral finance.
Phil Weiss is a CFA charter holder and a CPA with extensive financial and client services experience in equity research and portfolio management. He is the Principal of Apprise Wealth Management, a fee-only registered investment adviser focused on providing comprehensive financial planning, investment management services and financial education. Primarily while working as a senior analyst for Argus Research, Phil has served as a featured media spokesperson on networks such as CNBC and Bloomberg. Phil grew up in Livingston, New Jersey and graduated from Rutgers University with a BS degree in Accounting; he also attended Duke University for three years where he was a Psychology major.
Zoom link can be found at Montgomery County Public Library Events