- No set schedule
- Any meeting will be online
- Paul Grems Duncan send email or call 703-509-5332
CI SIG Coming Events
- Monthly Meetings, on the third Thursday of each month, except August and December
- Online Webinar
- 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 15, 2021
- Jeffrey Hirsch, editor-in-chief of The Stock Trader’s Almanac and Almanac Investor, author and regular on financial media outlets.
- Reposition Your Portfolio for Tech’s Worst 4 Months Seasonality
NASDAQ’s Best 8 Months end in June, but July is the best month of Q3. Trading volume begins to evaporate in July and August in what Jeff calls the “Summer Doldrums.” Jeff will show you how to reposition your portfolio for the weakest 4 months of the year (July-October) into the best sectors and stocks for the worst months. He will review current technicals, fundamentals, monetary policy, and sentiment along with seasonal factors that shape his outlook in the near-term and for the balance of 2021 and beyond. Jeff will lay out how to trade and where to invest for the remainder of 2021. He will share his latest market outlook and seasonal investing opportunities in sector ETFs and top-ranked stocks and the ins and outs of his Best & Worst Months Switching Strategies.
Zoom link can be found at Montgomery County Public Library Events
No Meeting in August