- No set schedule
- Any meeting will be online
- Paul Grems Duncan send email or call 703-509-5332
CI SIG Coming Events
- Monthly Meetings, on the third Thursday of each month, except August and December
- Online Webinar
- 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Ann Cohn, Ask-A-Librarian Services, Montgomery County Public Library
- How to gain on-line access to the wealth of the MCPL financial resources, regardless of the user's location
She will help investors gain access to and unpack the resources of three of the leading financial information providers: Morningstar Investment Resource Center, Standard and Poor's NetAdvantage and Value Line (which also includes screening capabilities). Ann will also review over 2 dozen frequently visited financial websites and field Q & A from our participants.
Zoom link can be found at Montgomery County Public Library Events