Register for Meeting on
- Richard J. Ernst Community Cultural Center
Northern Virginia Community College - Annandale Campus
- 8333 Little River Turnpike
- Annandale, Virginia 22003
- Telephone: 703­-323-3000
- Note: Parking at the Community College is free
- See campus map to locate Cultural Center
- Get driving directions to NVCC Campus from your location
- This meeting will be held in Building CN, Room 117.
- Please see the attached file for the best way to locate the building. Our initial plan of having attendees cut through the Ernst Center is not possible due to extended renovations, so using the sidewalk between the Parking Garage and the Ernst Center will lead you directly to Building CN.
- Please look for signs and our volunteers who will be there to assist you!
- Register on-line (preferred), by mail, or at-the-door
Fees: $35.00 if done no later than
$40.00 if done between and 9:00 p.m.
Fees: $40.00 if received no later than (mailing
is recommended no later than )
$5.00 late fee is due at door for registrations received
At-the door Registration on space available basis
- Attention Students! Attend the next event at a 50% discount.
- Register on-line. On the EventBrite website, select "Enter Promotional Code". Type-in STUDENT and pay only half the regular price. At the event, present your student ID at the Registration Desk for verification.
- Register at the event. Show your student ID at the Registration Desk and pay half the walk-in rate.
- Registration: 9:00 AM
- Continental Breakfast/Social Time : 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- Program Time*: 9:30 AM to 12:20 PM
- Deadline for advance reservations by mail and on-line:
- Deadline for reservations On-line:
- Attendees are accepted in order of receipt of registration form
- Oversubcribers are notified by telephone - refunds in accordance with chapter policy
- Refund Policy - to cancel and receive a refund call (703)879­-8480 no later
than 9:00 p.m.
- Cancellations requested subsequent to 9:00 p.m.
cannot be honored because of commitments made in connection with the meeting.