- "Integrating Estate Planning into Your Financial Plan"
- Phillip J. Kenny, JD, CFP®
- The Collins Firm
Each area of your financial planning process needs to be thoughtfully integrated within your entire financial plan, and estate planning is no exception! Phillip Kenny's passion in life is explaining to people what they need to know about wills, trusts, taxes, probate, powers of attorney-all that confusing stuff lumped under the heading "estate planning." A better description would be how to plan for keeping your money in your family, both while you're alive and after you're gone.
Kenny's broad insights as a CFP and attorney will give you, in easy to understand terms, the know-how and the confidence to get the job done faster and better than you've ever thought possible!
- Why estate planning is so important for achieving your successful financial plan.
- Why a revocable living trust may (or may not) make good sense for you.
- How to ensure that your child's, or other beneficiary's, inheritance is safe and avoid common pitfalls.
Phillip J. Kenny, CFP®, is an attorney and a member of the Trusts and Estates sections of the Maryland, Virginia and District of Columbia Bar Associations. He is a frequent guest host of Mike Collins' radio program on WMAL, and is admitted to the bar associations of Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
Kenny earned a B.S. in biology from Marquette University, an M.A. in economics from Fordham University, and his J.D. from George Mason University School of Law. He is also a director of the Virginia Bluebird Society.
- "Check Back Soon for Details!"
- Dr. Eric D. Wish
- Director of the Center for Substance Abuse Research
- Director, Honors College, Stock Market Challenge
- University of Maryland, College Park