- "Rethinking Bond Investing""
- Steve Shaw
- Founder & President, BondSavvy
Nearly all of what investors have been told about bond investing - you're better off in a bond fund, always hold bonds to maturity, returns are super-low, and 'interest rates' determine bond prices - is wrong.
Steve Shaw will show you his unique approach to corporate bond investing, which challenges these long-held investing beliefs. He will show you how he analyzes new corporate bond investments and the advantages of this approach to traditional bond ratings. This presentation will empower you to add individual corporate bonds to your investment portfolio.
- Corporate bond investing basics and the advantages these investments have over bond funds and municipal bonds.
- What really makes bond prices go up and down (it's not always 'interest rates').
- How to achieve returns higher than a bond's yield to maturity.
Steve Shaw is the founder and President of BondSavvy, a company that advocates an active approach to bond investing to improve investment performance BondSavvy. Steve combined his prior experience in corporate finance and bond-trading technology to develop an exclusive investment method, in which he presents BondSavvy's subscribers with CUSIP-level investment recommendations for corporate bonds.
He is the former Head of Tradeweb Direct and a senior executive with BondDesk, two leading online bond-trading platforms. Steve was previously a senior corporate mergers-and-acquisitions executive and investment banker focused on the media, FinTech, financial services, and technology sectors.
- "Dual Momentum Investing for More Profit with Less
- Gary Antonacci
- Portfolio Management Consultants